Friday, January 7, 2011

Gearing up for a new year of homeschooling

After a little break I'm pulling things together to start our lessons again. My hope is to keep track of what we do with this blog. I'm excited for this new year. I have some new curriculum plans and high hopes that this will be a turning point for our family. It's been a really rough year for us. I think getting back into a good routine will be good for all of us. So, without further ado, this is what I'm planning on using.



Reading/Spelling: Reading Reflex and All About Spelling

Math: RightStart Math and possibly Math Mammoth plus our new Zillio

Writing: Writing Tales and possibly Write Shop A for Casanova

History: Trail Guide to Learning: Paths of Exploration

Science: I haven't decided on science yet. The above curriculum for history includes science but from what I've read it is pretty light. I'll wait and see how it goes and if I think we need more we'll add something separate for science.

No comments:

Post a Comment