Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Crazy Life

Life has sure been crazy these past few months. I can't believe all that has happened. My husband lost his job in the middle of September so we decided to move back home. We are staying with my grandparents out in the country. It was a hard move, a hard decision but it had to be made. We saw it as a good opportunity to be closer to family. We had a great life where we were living. A lot of good friends and neighbors were left behind. I find myself trying to get settled back in to the place where I was born and raised but too afraid to set roots too deep in case a job comes far away. My husband is going on his third interview today. He had one yesterday and it went well. He was really impressed with the company and has high hopes of getting the job. It's about an hour and a half away from where my family is. It would be perfect for us. We are keeping our fingers crossed. I'm wanting to reach out to the homeschool community but find myself waiting because I don't want to have to pull my kids away from their friends again. They seem to be adjusting well. The really haven't mention missing home or their friends much. Today I showed them a couple of Christmas cards that came in the mail from some old friends and I found out how much they really do miss them! I found myself missing 'home' to when I saw the pictures that were sent. I try not to think about it too much. I'm just going through the motions hoping a job will come along soon and we can have our own place again.
We found out that I am pregnant two days before my husband lost his job! It was a complete surprise. I am due May 11. My ultrasound last week showed that we are having another boy. What a crazy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment